How does herbal slimming tea work?
Slimming tea works by increasing the bowel movement and most people have this misconception that it releases toxins out of the body. The main components of slimming teas are herbs that have laxatives in them like castor oil, rhubarb root, buckthorn and cascara. These plant derived ingredients helps relieve constipation.
- How can slimming tea help in losing weight?
- What are possible side effects of slimming tea?
- What are the advantages of drinking slimming tea?
- How will Slimming tea help me lose weight?
- What are the ingredients of herbal slimming tea?
- Is it true that there are two kinds of herbal slimming tea?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 17:13:07
This question has been viewed 715 times.
1 people are following this question: