How effective is a gastric sleeve surgery?
Any individual who undergoes the gastric sleeve procedure as a first stage procedure is typically expected to have their weight lowered by approximately 30 to 50% of their excess body weight during the following six to twelve months. Of course, this percentage may vary depending on the individual’s physical condition.
- How do Gastric sleeves work?
- Is there any restriction to food after recovery from the surgery?
- If I’m about to undergo a gastric sleeve surgery, how long will it take me to eat the things I want to?
- Is it safe to undergo gastric sleeve surgery?
- Is gastric sleeve surgery an effective weight loss option?
- I’ve heard about the gastric sleeve surgery, can I undergo this procedure?
- What is Bariatric Surgery?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 17:27:32
This question has been viewed 464 times.
1 people are following this question: