How effective is Atkins diet?
Atkins diet is an effective weight loss method for most women. What makes it effective is that it follows a gradual change in diet which is easy to follow. Like in any other kinds of diet, the key is always proper compliance. One good reason why it is easy to comply with this kind of diet is that not all the foods that we love to eat are taken out of our plate. With Atkins diet, you will start with a low carbohydrate diet and gradually, the carbohydrate limit will be increased but still remaining on the level where weight loss occurred.
- Are there phases to Atkins diet?
- What is the NEW ATKINS DIET?
- Why is Ketosis mentioned often with Atkins Diet?
- What is the problem with ketones? Why do people react negatively with Atkins Diet because of it?
- Who started Atkins Diet?
- Is it true that the author of Atkins diet died and it is because of that very diet?
- What are the disadvantages of Atkins Diet?
- What are the foods allowed in Atkins diet?
- How long should I continue Atkins diet?
- What is Ketotic state?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 17:57:12
This question has been viewed 1226 times.
1 people are following this question: