How good are those gadgets advertised on TV?
If any of those gadgets were the least bit effective, then gyms and training facilities would have been obsolete a long time ago. The reason why there is so much marketing muscle involved with such gadgets is because for the most part, they do not work; if they do, the results are negligible and insignificant, not like they promised. There’s simply no replacing hard work in the gym and discipline in the kitchen.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Why is warm-up emphasized so much by personal trainers?
- Is any exercise good exercise?
- If I sweat does that mean I have really worked out?
- Is it ok to hold my breath while lifting weights?
- What are the best ways to get killer abs?
Last Activity: 2011-06-08 22:08:38
This question has been viewed 388 times.
1 people are following this question: