How good is a VLCD at keeping the weight off?
The likelihood of rapid weight gain after VLCD is very high since your body will want to make up after being “deprived” for so long. The only way you can keep the weight off is by committing to a healthy lifestyle, which includes an exercise regime and improved food choices.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Do carbohydrates make you fat?
- Is it worth it to keep track of calories?
- Does low calorie and low fat diet have something in common?
- I am very obese and want rapid results. Is a VLCD for me?
- Will I observe any side-effects with VLCD?
- Should I consider a very-low calorie diet (VLCD)?
- Are low-calorie diets generally recommended for weight loss?
- Why is consuming only 500 calories a day dangerous?
Last Activity: 2011-07-06 10:45:42
This question has been viewed 1254 times.
1 people are following this question: