How have supplements contributed to the downward trend of the average results of weight trainees?
0 vote(s)The manufacturers of the fancy, high-tech food supplements played a huge part in convincing gullible lifters that hard work and heavy weights were no longer important. It’s awfully hard to sell a food supplement by telling people that it only works if it is coupled with heavy, hard, back breaking sessions of squats, benches, presses, and deadlifts with lots and lots of iron, so what manufacturers did is to convince its customers that they can get better results with supplements at half the effort.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
- What are "Fat-Burners"?
- How can fibre supplements help in weight loss?
- Can you help me with some effective weight loss tips?
- What kind of sports, can I do for lose weight?
- How long time I should do excercise for lose weigth?
- How can I get better at push ups?
- How old do you have to be to go into weight training programs?
- How can I lose extra inches off my waist fast?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 11:03:05
This question has been viewed 738 times.
1 people are following this question: