How important is the power clean for a combat athlete? What equipment is used?
0 vote(s)The power clean is one of the best exercises for the combat athlete. Power cleans can be performed with a barbell, with two heavy dumbbells, with a single heavy dumbbell, with a heavy sandbag, with a heavy barrel, or with a heavy log or anvil. Anything heavy and challenging works just fine, so don’t limit yourself to barbell cleans.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
- Is jenny craig any good if I don't want to exercise?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 11:07:31
This question has been viewed 599 times.
1 people are following this question: