How long can I follow the HCG diet?
The truth is not for very long. It is impossible to survive on 500 calories a day for extended periods of time, without severely endangering your health. One day you will ultimately have to give up this diet and resume normal eating. When that happens, you will regain weight just as rapidly as you lost it.
- I’m on a liquid diet, what foods are safe for me?
- What is the HCG diet and how does it work?
- Is the HCG diet Safe?
- What is different about the HCG Diet?
- What is the difference between prescription and non-prescription HCG?
- Is the HCG diet safe for men?
- Are HCG injections for weight loss legal?
- How can the HCG diet help me lose weight?
- How much weight will I lose following HCG diet?
- What is hCG diet?
Last Activity: 2011-07-06 12:59:26
This question has been viewed 426 times.
1 people are following this question: