How long do I have to rest after a smart liposuction?
A couple of days of rest after the treatment are enough to facilitate tissue healing. Some clients return to work a day or two after the procedure, it depends on your body’s response to the treatment. It is not as invasive as the traditional method so results can be seen sooner.
- I plan on undergoing smart liposuction, is this procedure painful?
- What is done during smart liposuction?
- Are there other things to be considered after a smart liposuction treatment?
- How much will a smart liposuction cost?
- Can a certain area be treated with smart liposuction more than once?
- Are smart liposuctions done at hospitals only?
- Will the effect of smart liposuction be permanent?
- I want to have a smart liposuction but I’m worried of having loose skin after the procedure, will it be a problem?
- Will smart liposuction leave scars?
- What happens after a smart liposuction procedure?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 19:36:18
This question has been viewed 410 times.
1 people are following this question: