How long is it safe to stay on a low carb diet?
Low carbd diets are fine if you are looking for short term weight loss. But if you plan to stick to this det forever, then you could be in for some serious trouble. Carbs are an important component of your diet. You simply cannot survive for long by cutting carbs drastically away. You could end up with severe physical and emotional problems too.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Are High Protein Diets and Low Carb Diets the Same?
- Which low carb diet gets best results?
- Which celebrities follow a low carb diet?
- Is it OK to eat bananas on a low carb diet?
- Do carbohydrates make you fat?
- How can I lose my saddlebags?
- What is a low carb diet?
- Is it worth it to keep track of calories?
- Are low carb diets the best way to lose bodyfat?
Last Activity: 2011-06-05 09:50:28
This question has been viewed 1222 times.
2 people are following this question: