How long should I continue Atkins diet?
You can safely continue Atkins diet as long as you met the three conditions as follows: a) your blood chemistries, lipid values, blood pressure or blood sugar levels continue to improve and remain stable or within normal limits. b) You are feeling well and experiencing high energy level, normal sleep patterns and stable mood. c) You are not bored because boredom can lead to cheating and undermine your efforts. The longer you consume no more than 20 grams of carbohydrates the more body fat you will burn and depending on how much weight do you need to lose.
- How effective is Atkins diet?
- Are there phases to Atkins diet?
- What is the NEW ATKINS DIET?
- Why is Ketosis mentioned often with Atkins Diet?
- What is the problem with ketones? Why do people react negatively with Atkins Diet because of it?
- Who started Atkins Diet?
- Is it true that the author of Atkins diet died and it is because of that very diet?
- What are the disadvantages of Atkins Diet?
- What are the foods allowed in Atkins diet?
- What is Ketotic state?
Last Activity: 2011-07-01 11:22:32
This question has been viewed 1084 times.
1 people are following this question: