How long time I should do excercise for lose weigth?
0 vote(s)Well, the time that you need depends of your age, gender, abilities, body composition and of your health. The OMS recomends that if you are a adult, you should do 30 minutes diary, 5 times per week. This, with the objetive of maintain your weight.
If you want lose, should do 45 minutes of exercise moderate or intense (cycling, play soccer, tenis, do eliptic and similar excercises....)
- What kind of sports, can I do for lose weight?
- Why is calcium essential in sports nutrition?
- Why is iron important in sports nutrition?
- When it comes to sports nutrition, why should athletes eat more carbohydrates?
- When it comes to sports nutrition, is there a difference between an athlete’s nutritional needs from non-athletes?
- I need protein to build muscles and I was advised to eat eggs. Can I when it is said to be high in cholesterol?
- What is sports nutrition?
- Why is my caloric requirement different from my karate teammate?
- Can someone hydrate too much?
- Is there such a thing as drinking too much water?
Last Activity: 2011-05-29 22:23:10
This question has been viewed 476 times.
1 people are following this question: