How many servings of food should I eat in a day?
This depends upon your age, sex, physical activity levels, occupation and presence of any other diseases. But considering that you are normal weight for your height and age, then you may divide the daily calorie requirement in to 4 or 5 portions. But you have to make sure not to exceed daily recommend amounts of any component of food
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- Is there a difference between carbs? I thought all carbs are equal.?
- Do you mean to say that all simple carbs are bad?
- Should I eat a fat free food?
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables should I eat per day?
- What are good sources of Vitamin K?
- What is the benefit of Vitamin K?
- Is there a Vitamin K overdose?
- I am acidic, am I restricted to drink cold drinks?
- I am taking antibiotic (amoxicillin) at times I am working and cannot eat, is it okay? I do not get acidic anyway.?
Last Activity: 2011-05-29 13:09:35
This question has been viewed 628 times.
1 people are following this question: