How many servings of fruits and vegetables should I eat per day?
USDA recommends using five servings of vegetables for men and approximately four servings for women. Fruits are recommended to be used in four servings for men and three for women. One serving can be considered as 1 cup of vegetables or ūth cup of vegetable juice and a medium sized whole fruit or ūth cup of juice.
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- Is there a difference between carbs? I thought all carbs are equal.?
- Do you mean to say that all simple carbs are bad?
- Should I eat a fat free food?
- How many servings of food should I eat in a day?
- What are good sources of Vitamin K?
- What is the benefit of Vitamin K?
- Is there a Vitamin K overdose?
- I am acidic, am I restricted to drink cold drinks?
- I am taking antibiotic (amoxicillin) at times I am working and cannot eat, is it okay? I do not get acidic anyway.?
Last Activity: 2011-05-29 13:10:33
This question has been viewed 537 times.
1 people are following this question: