How much green tea can I drink in a day for optimum results?
Green tea stimulates weight loss through phytochemicals known as catechins. These chemicals have a life of only a few hours, so it is recommended to have a cup of green tea in the morning and then another in the evening to achieve the maximum weight loss benefits of green tea
- What is the difference of Green tea over other teas and coffee?
- What's the difference between green tea and weight loss tea?
- Is Green tea really useful or is all hype?
- Can drinking green tea make me lose weight?
- What are the weight loss benefits of drinking green tea?
- Is green tea better than coffee for weight loss?
- Is green tea better than black tea for weight loss?
- In what form should I consume green tea for best results?
- Can green tea assist weight loss?
Last Activity: 2011-07-06 12:44:41
This question has been viewed 355 times.
1 people are following this question: