How Much Protein do I Need?
The amount of protein needed by your body depends on your size, age and how active you are. Here’s a formula used by nutritionists to measure how much protein you need. Multiply your body weight (in kilograms) by .8 and this is the grams of protein you need per day.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Ive Just Started Dieting and I'm Feeling Bloated. Why is this?
- My 7 years old son refuses to eat veggies, how do I make him eat nutritious food?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- What are the Best Minerals for Weight Control?
- How Many Calories in Protein, Carbs and Fat?
- Can I Eat as much Low Fat Food as I Want and Still Lose Weight?
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Assist Weight Loss?
- What is Protein?
Last Activity: 2011-06-07 20:23:41
This question has been viewed 754 times.
2 people are following this question: