How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
Drinking at least eight glasses a day is highly recommended to keep healthy. Water promotes oxygen exchange in our body that makes our body function on its optimum level. It also increases your metabolism and promotes healthy digestion to help you lose weight. If you have an active lifestyle or exercise a lot you need to double your water consumption to avoid dehydration.
- Is there a difference between carbs? I thought all carbs are equal.?
- Do you mean to say that all simple carbs are bad?
- Should I eat a fat free food?
- How many servings of food should I eat in a day?
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables should I eat per day?
- What are good sources of Vitamin K?
- What is the benefit of Vitamin K?
- Is there a Vitamin K overdose?
- I am acidic, am I restricted to drink cold drinks?
- I am taking antibiotic (amoxicillin) at times I am working and cannot eat, is it okay? I do not get acidic anyway.?
Last Activity: 2011-06-17 23:38:42
This question has been viewed 646 times.
2 people are following this question: