How much weight should I lose in a specified time to be considered safe weight loss?
The healthiest weight loss is 1-2 lbs in a week. Our body should not undergo drastic change for our systems to be in equilibrium. Appropriate dieting should be done combined with proper exercise. Consulting professionals for proper advice and guidelines is necessary to ensure achievement of goal the right way. Change is stress and stress affects physiologic functions and health.
- How fast can you safely lose weight?
- What are proven methods to Lose Weight?
- Is Chromium Good for Weight Loss?
- Is Fast Food Bad for Weight Loss?
- What are the side effects of weight loss tea?
- Where can I get some strong weight loss tea?
- How does Yoga Pranayama help in weight loss?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- What are the side effects of weight loss surgery?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 01:45:58
This question has been viewed 514 times.
1 people are following this question: