How should I go about getting the big gains from lifting weights?
0 vote(s)For someone starting at 150 pounds and 12.5 inch arms, in a six month training period this average man can weigh around 180 and can have a 16-inch arm. This will come about with the average program of squats, bench presses, curls, deadlifts, etc., and working up to three sets of eight to ten reps. To make faster progress add three to four quarts of milk per day and a good protein and vitamin supplement.
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
- Is there a bodybuilding routine to get big and strong at the same time?
- What is more important for bodybuilding success: Bodybuilding Training or Diet?
- How much weight should I use for each exercise?
- Which is better: free weights or machines?
- Does more time in the gym yield more gains?
- Does weight training make women manly?
- Are super-slow repetitions with weights better at building strength?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 04:56:27
This question has been viewed 266 times.
1 people are following this question: