How soon and how much should I eat after an aerobic workout?
Immediately after a workout your blood is still concentrated in the muscles, and because of this the digestive system can’t fully function yet to process any food intake. As a result, you cannot eat anything heavy immediately after training or else you might get an upset stomach. Eat just enough to replenish your energy and your fluids. Once your body is back to normal which is typically an hour after your exercise, then you can consume your next meal.
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- Is there a difference between carbs? I thought all carbs are equal.?
- Do you mean to say that all simple carbs are bad?
- Should I eat a fat free food?
- How many servings of food should I eat in a day?
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables should I eat per day?
- What food can be considered as slimming food?
- Is there such a thing as a single miracle slimming food?
- What are examples of natural slimming food?
- What are good sources of Vitamin K?
Last Activity: 2011-06-08 21:56:14
This question has been viewed 317 times.
1 people are following this question: