I am acidic, am I restricted to drink cold drinks?
The rationale for an acidic diet which is called Bland diet is to avoid producing acid. Iced or cold drinks and/or food do not produce acid. It is the kind of drink that makes it acidic. Coffee, tea, milk, soft drinks and alcohol are beverages that should be avoided. May it be hot or cold. Fruit shakes without milk is allowed while those with milk due to lactic acid production is avoided. A cold DECAFFEINATED coffee or tea is allowed over regular caffeinated coffee or tea. Any form of soft drinks or alcohol is restricted.
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink each day?
- Is there a difference between carbs? I thought all carbs are equal.?
- Do you mean to say that all simple carbs are bad?
- Should I eat a fat free food?
- How many servings of food should I eat in a day?
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables should I eat per day?
- What are good sources of Vitamin K?
- What is the benefit of Vitamin K?
- Is there a Vitamin K overdose?
- I am taking antibiotic (amoxicillin) at times I am working and cannot eat, is it okay? I do not get acidic anyway.?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 01:44:08
This question has been viewed 771 times.
1 people are following this question: