I am very obese and want rapid results. Is a VLCD for me?
Generally a VLCD is not recommended for obese people, unless their BMI is over 30. If your BMI is between 27 and 30, a VLCD is only recommended in case you suffer from other obesity-related complications. It is also advisable to combine a VLCD with behavioral therapy to help you identify the reasons why you overeat.
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Do carbohydrates make you fat?
- Is it worth it to keep track of calories?
- Does low calorie and low fat diet have something in common?
- How good is a VLCD at keeping the weight off?
- Will I observe any side-effects with VLCD?
- Should I consider a very-low calorie diet (VLCD)?
- Are low-calorie diets generally recommended for weight loss?
- Why is consuming only 500 calories a day dangerous?
Last Activity: 2011-07-06 10:44:24
This question has been viewed 331 times.
1 people are following this question: