I crave a lot for food that I like, how can I stop this craving?
You need to know yourself first and be certain that you can adapt to a diet program you want. Be comfortable with the changes in your diet that you will encounter. Gradually phase out eating of the food that you like. You can substitute it with a healthy alternative food that has similar taste and texture. Unfortunately, if a person has eating disorder, it is important consult with a medical professional regarding this eating habit.
- How do i Stay Motivated When Trying to Manage Weight?
- What should I do if I don't have the motivation to exercise?
- Tell me a tip to stop taking second servings?
- How can I stop compulsive overeating?
- Does psychology have a role in weight loss?
- What effects do anabolic steroids have on behavior?
- Are anabolic steroids addictive?
- What can I do to push myself when I don’t feel like lifting?
- What are the best stress tips for women?
- What are the best stress tips for men?
Last Activity: 2011-07-01 22:59:47
This question has been viewed 340 times.
1 people are following this question: