I don’t have time to join a Slimming World group. Is there any chance that I can still avail its programs?
In 2004, the organization launched an online weight loss programme. It is offered for people who want to lose weight but do not attend a group like you. The offered services by the Slimming world Online are the same set of program supplied by a group. They also have recipe books that can help you manage your weight.
- Do I have to cook separate meals for myself while I'm on slimming world?
- What is slimming world?
- How can I lose weight through Slimming World?
- I’m interested in Slimming World, but what is their food optimising diet?
- What the different type of Slimming World’s Food Optimising diet?
- What is Body Magic programme by Slimming World?
- How does the support group in Slimming World help the members?
- I’m pregnant at the moment; can I still join Slimming World?
- What are green days and red days in Slimming World’s Food Optimising?
- Are there programs for children in Slimming World?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 16:46:17
This question has been viewed 380 times.
1 people are following this question: