I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
Just because you’ve reached your target weight or level of fitness doesn’t mean you can rest on your laurels. Maintaining your weight takes a lot of work just as well so that you won’t lose what you’ve worked so hard for. To keep unwanted pounds off, you need to keep moving. If you can’t have regular exercise, then instead of watching a sitcom look for something else to do instead. You can wash your car, do your laundry, or simply walk around. If you really need to watch TV, then do some bodyweight exercises such as push ups during commercial breaks.
- How fast can you safely lose weight?
- What are proven methods to Lose Weight?
- Is Chromium Good for Weight Loss?
- Is Fast Food Bad for Weight Loss?
- What are the side effects of weight loss tea?
- Where can I get some strong weight loss tea?
- How does Yoga Pranayama help in weight loss?
- What are the side effects of weight loss surgery?
- What can you advice for keeping cravings at bay?
- What is the best thing to think of when I am trying to dissuade myself from eating that craving?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 16:50:41
This question has been viewed 769 times.
1 people are following this question: