I have been weight training for quite a while now but since I haven’t gained much, is it ok to use steroids?
Training to realize strength and size gains is a long-term proposition. It takes years to develop and build muscle and strength, and while steroids may help in the short term you will have to inevitably deal with its side effects, most of which are irreversible, later on in life when you are already weak and old. If you work your legs and back hard for many years with proper nutrition, you will be much bigger and more importantly much stronger. I’ve seen for myself that basic barbell training does work for a lifetime drug free lifter. It takes years of patience and hard work, but the benefits are for you to enjoy for the rest of your life.
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- What is Resveratrol and is it Linked to Fat?
- What are "Fat-Burners"?
- How can fibre supplements help in weight loss?
- Can you help me with some effective weight loss tips?
- What is the very first step to starting an exercise routine?
- How can I lose extra inches off my waist fast?
- How can I lose stomach and leg fat?
- What are the best exercises for building bigger arms?
Last Activity: 2011-06-25 15:58:10
This question has been viewed 399 times.
1 people are following this question: