I have tried the 17 Day diet but after few weeks, I regain my weight. Is it a common issue among dieters who have also tried the 17 Day diet?
Although a 17 Day diet is considered a healthy, submitting into this kind of diet plan doesn’t assure weight maintenance unless the dieter is eager to continue controlling his/her appetite and limit his/her caloric intake. According to the health experts, once the dieter decides to end the diet plan, there is a great chance that weight might be regained. It is said that a 17 Day diet is not designed for a long term use.
- Which are the most popular celebrity diets?
- Can gluten free diet help in losing weight?
- Does the Paleo diet allow milk?
- Is there any actual benefit of Dukan diet on disease conditions?
- What does the grapefruit diet do?
- Is a 17 Day diet a healthy diet?
- Is the Cookie diet really helpful in losing weight?
- How many calories does cookie diet permit per day?
- What are the health risks of following the cookie diet?
- What about fiber content in cookie diet?
Last Activity: 2011-06-22 17:49:34
This question has been viewed 577 times.
1 people are following this question: