I plan on undergoing smart liposuction, is this procedure painful?
There is pain involved; however, it is milder compared to traditional liposuction surgery. Smart liposuction is less invasive as only a very thin tube is inserted onto the skin. The tube is just about 1mm in size. With the aid of local anaesthesia, you can undergo smart liposuction without any pain. Some patients require stronger dose of anaesthesia because their tolerance to pain is very low. If you have any pain concern, it is vital that you talk to the doctor so that pain relieving procedure will be done.
- What is done during smart liposuction?
- Are there other things to be considered after a smart liposuction treatment?
- How much will a smart liposuction cost?
- Can a certain area be treated with smart liposuction more than once?
- How long do I have to rest after a smart liposuction?
- Are smart liposuctions done at hospitals only?
- Will the effect of smart liposuction be permanent?
- I want to have a smart liposuction but I’m worried of having loose skin after the procedure, will it be a problem?
- Will smart liposuction leave scars?
- What happens after a smart liposuction procedure?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 11:13:25
This question has been viewed 511 times.
1 people are following this question: