I want to have a smart liposuction but I’m worried of having loose skin after the procedure, will it be a problem?
No, definitely not because with the new mechanism of this treatment wherein the final laser that will be fired stimulates the production of collagen around the area as well as elastin fibre to tighten and tone the skin from the inside. Since the fats are melted there will be no hollowness.
- I plan on undergoing smart liposuction, is this procedure painful?
- What is done during smart liposuction?
- Are there other things to be considered after a smart liposuction treatment?
- How much will a smart liposuction cost?
- Can a certain area be treated with smart liposuction more than once?
- How long do I have to rest after a smart liposuction?
- Are smart liposuctions done at hospitals only?
- Will the effect of smart liposuction be permanent?
- Will smart liposuction leave scars?
- What happens after a smart liposuction procedure?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 09:29:56
This question has been viewed 365 times.
1 people are following this question: