I would love to start the no carb diet, what do you suggest?
Before you start any fad diet you should evaluate the health risks and benefits. Now if you look at no carb diet, you have an advantage of losing weight considerably. But at what cost? Carbs are an important part of your daily diet and cannot be simply banished. Health risks like Ketosis loom overhead with no carb diet. Now you have got the facts so YOU decide.
- I would like to see a list of foods permitted on a no carb diet.?
- How do I recognize side effects of no carb diets?
- What about the side effects developed after a low or no carb diet? Are they permanent?
- Do carbohydrates make you fat?
- What is a NOCARB DIET? Is it healthy?
- Are low carb diets the best way to lose bodyfat?
- Tell me more about foods that are allowed in no carb diet?
- Does the no carb diet create a ketotic state?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 10:02:47
This question has been viewed 354 times.
1 people are following this question: