If I want to start a vegan diet, what foods should I be looking into?
A vegan diet is characterised by anything plant based. There is no specific fruit or vegetable that you have to eat. You can combine different fruits and vegetables to create a healthy and delicious vegan diet. Also, there are already vegan versions of well loved foods like hotdogs, ice cream, and cheese. They are made from plant based ingredients but they mimic the taste of these foods. You don’t have to miss their flavours if you intend to start a vegan diet.
- Which diet pill is best for vegans?
- Is there a vegan program on jenny craig?
- Is there a vegan option on ediets?
- What is a Vegetarian Diet?
- Is vegetarian diet healthy?
- What is the common problem of a Vegan?
- What are the common Vitamin and Mineral deficiencies of Vegetarians?
- Ask questions here!I wanted to try vegan diet but my friend said I could have protein deficiency from a no- meat diet, how can I avoid this?
- I would like to transcend to a vegan diet, but I’m having a hard time. Is there a process in going vegan?
- What foods are excluded in a vegan diet?
Last Activity: 2011-06-02 17:33:42
This question has been viewed 314 times.
1 people are following this question: