If I’m about to undergo a gastric sleeve surgery, how long will it take me to eat the things I want to?
It all depends on a patient’s ability to recover from the surgery. After surgery, patients will need to follow a liquid diet for about two weeks while the body heals. From liquid, the diet will slowly progress from soft diet to solid diet or back to the patient’s regular diet. Most patients will usually be able to eat a regular solid diet at about 4 to 6 weeks after surgery.
- How do Gastric sleeves work?
- How effective is a gastric sleeve surgery?
- Is there any restriction to food after recovery from the surgery?
- Is it safe to undergo gastric sleeve surgery?
- Is gastric sleeve surgery an effective weight loss option?
- I’ve heard about the gastric sleeve surgery, can I undergo this procedure?
- What is Bariatric Surgery?
Last Activity: 2011-06-01 17:36:59
This question has been viewed 299 times.
1 people are following this question: