If I’m on diet, can I still drink soda?
No. You have to stop drinking sodas or even energy drinks because they do not contain any nutritional supplements. Sodas are just purely calories. Instead, drink a lot of water which has a lot of healthy benefits. Aside from hydrating our body, think clearly, it makes our skin and hair look healthier and beautiful. Water also helps eliminate fats faster. We should at least drink 8-10 glasses of water a day and the more we exercise; the more we should drink water.
- What are Some Easy Ways to Lose Weight?
- are there any weight loss techniques that specifically target a Fat Belly?
- Is Hunger the Biggest Obstacle to Losing Weight?
- Why should I include fibre in my diet?
- Does water consumption increase weight?
- If I eat too much salt, will I get high blood pressure?
- Are there healthy slimming tips that will help me lose weight quickly?
- I’ve been planning to lose weight recently. What weight loss tip can you recommend?
- What food will I eliminate to help me burn fats faster?
- How can I beat late-night food cravings?
Last Activity: 2011-06-03 17:30:07
This question has been viewed 400 times.
1 people are following this question: