If I’m sick, can I undergo infrared slimming body wrap?
There are medical conditions which contraindicate the use of infrared slimming body wrap. It is therefore recommended that you consult your physician and the salon for more information. If you feel sick or dehydrated you shouldn’t do the body wrap. You should inform your therapist of existing medical conditions for your safety.
- What are Weight Loss Wraps?
- Do slimming body wraps lose weight or just water?
- With infrared slimming body wraps, how many pounds will I lose in a week?
- I have heard of infrared slimming body wrap system from a friend. Will I just be losing water weight with this system?
- Spas and salons offer different types of slimming body wraps, do they really work?
- How can Slimming body wraps help in losing weight?
- Where are slimming body wraps usually applied?
- What are slimming body wraps?
- How can I make homemade slimming body wraps?
- What the basic things needed to make a homemade slimming body wrap?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 09:55:01
This question has been viewed 473 times.
1 people are following this question: