I’m interested in Slimming World, but what is their food optimising diet?
Food optimising diet refers to an eating plan which is a flexible, empowering and permissive approach to eating healthy foods. It is based on the scientific principle of satiety and energy densities. Members are therefore encouraged to eat nutritious food with low energy density to satisfy their appetite limiting food with high energy density.
- Do I have to cook separate meals for myself while I'm on slimming world?
- What is slimming world?
- How can I lose weight through Slimming World?
- What the different type of Slimming World’s Food Optimising diet?
- What is Body Magic programme by Slimming World?
- How does the support group in Slimming World help the members?
- I’m pregnant at the moment; can I still join Slimming World?
- I don’t have time to join a Slimming World group. Is there any chance that I can still avail its programs?
- What are green days and red days in Slimming World’s Food Optimising?
- Are there programs for children in Slimming World?
Last Activity: 2011-05-31 16:31:40
This question has been viewed 408 times.
1 people are following this question: