I’m pregnant at the moment; can I still join Slimming World?
Pregnancy is an important stage in a women’s life. In this stage it is important that the mother-to-be should eat healthy and nutritious food for the baby’s development. In Slimming World, women are encouraged to manage a healthy weight during pregnancy. They have a special pregnancy program but with the permission of your midwife.
- Do I have to cook separate meals for myself while I'm on slimming world?
- What is slimming world?
- How can I lose weight through Slimming World?
- I’m interested in Slimming World, but what is their food optimising diet?
- What the different type of Slimming World’s Food Optimising diet?
- What is Body Magic programme by Slimming World?
- How does the support group in Slimming World help the members?
- I don’t have time to join a Slimming World group. Is there any chance that I can still avail its programs?
- What are green days and red days in Slimming World’s Food Optimising?
- Are there programs for children in Slimming World?
Last Activity: 2011-06-29 12:59:27
This question has been viewed 365 times.
1 people are following this question: