In plain and simple terms, what are the roles of the following in strength training: food supplements, hard work, heavy weights, steroids?
0 vote(s)In a nutshell, most food supplements don’t work and you don’t need them. As for hard work, you need it, and it works. You need to work up to heavy weights, and when you do, weight training works. As for steroids, sure they work in the short term, but they can kill you, and you’re a fool if you take them.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
Last Activity: 2011-07-02 17:20:31
This question has been viewed 391 times.
1 people are following this question: