In what form should I consume green tea for best results?
Green tea is best consumed without milk or sugar. For those with a sweet tooth, sugar substitutes may be used instead of regular sugar. It is also advised to consume green tea hot instead of cold. Hot tea takes longer to drink, which slows caloric intake as well as helps to make the tea drinking experience an enjoyable one.
- What is the difference of Green tea over other teas and coffee?
- What's the difference between green tea and weight loss tea?
- Is Green tea really useful or is all hype?
- Can drinking green tea make me lose weight?
- What are the weight loss benefits of drinking green tea?
- Is green tea better than coffee for weight loss?
- Is green tea better than black tea for weight loss?
- How much green tea can I drink in a day for optimum results?
- Can green tea assist weight loss?
Last Activity: 2011-07-06 12:43:42
This question has been viewed 388 times.
1 people are following this question: