Instead of lifting heavy, can I just lift weights using high reps to gain strength and muscle?
0 vote(s)I’ve got news for you. The name of the game is WEIGHT training. Baby weights just won’t cut it. To get big and strong you need to work up to some serious iron. Nothing less will do the trick. Period. Remember that nothing good comes easy. Work hard for it and you can be assured that the harder you work, the more you’ll get from it.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
Last Activity: 2011-07-15 10:56:57
This question has been viewed 345 times.
1 people are following this question: