Is a tummy tuck the same as liposuction?
1 vote(s)voted by: NLP ManThese procedures are very different but in some cases can be used together and can achieve a good result when used together. A tummy tuck is most commonly used to remove loose skin, usually when a person has lost a significant amount of weight or post pregnancy. Liposuction is a fat removal procedure which helps to shape the body.
- What is Liposuction?
- What is the most amount of fat you can remove with liposuction?
- Who is a good candidate for liposuction?
- Who is not a good candidate for liposuction?
- Does liposuction remove cellulite?
- Does liposuction give permanent results?
- Does fat come back in other parts of the body after liposuction?
- Does liposuction cause bumps in the skin?
- Are there alternatives to liposuction?
- Is liposuction surgery painful?
Last Activity: 2011-03-06 19:15:46
This question has been viewed 646 times.
2 people are following this question: