Is any exercise good exercise?
Any movement that can help you become better physically and mentally is good exercise. There is no such thing as bad exercise, only bad execution. Any exercise can be good for you, just make sure you get proper guidance so you won’t have to pick random exercises that can injure you. A good and beneficial exercise also depends on what your goals are and what your current level of fitness is. If for example you are a triathlete, walking your dog won’t take your stamina to the next level. For the elderly however a short walk makes a world of difference in allowing them to easily perform daily activities.
- What should I do if my children are over weight?
- Do I need to warm up before I stretch?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
- Will body fat–to–lean muscle ratio inevitably increase because of age?
- How can upright rows help you get stronger in the overhead lifts?
- Does Diet and Exercise Really Work for every body type?
- How Many Calories Are Used Up by Exercise?
- Will Exercise Make Me More Hungry?
- Ive Had a Bad Week on my Diet, Should I Continue Dieting?
Last Activity: 2011-05-30 17:23:00
This question has been viewed 509 times.
1 people are following this question: