Is Chromium Good for Weight Loss?
A deficiency of chromium has been linked to an increase in sugar cravings, specifcally for sweet or high carb foods. If there is a deficiency then a supplement can help reduce these cravings but is best taken as part of a multi vitmain - mineral complex or by specific diagnoses for doseage by a nutritionist.
Studies have shown that Chromium improves blood sugar levels in your body and it also helps decrease fat, may be because of its effects on insulin production of your body. Taking about 400mg of chromium daily will help you lose fat without losing any lean muscle in your body.
- How fast can you safely lose weight?
- What are proven methods to Lose Weight?
- Is Fast Food Bad for Weight Loss?
- What are the side effects of weight loss tea?
- Where can I get some strong weight loss tea?
- How does Yoga Pranayama help in weight loss?
- I finally got the weight off - now how do I keep it off?
- What are the side effects of weight loss surgery?
- I just began an exercise and weight training program and I am gaining weight? Shouldn’t I be losing weight?
- What are fast weight loss tips that work?
Last Activity: 2011-06-07 21:31:05
This question has been viewed 1776 times.
3 people are following this question: