Is Exercise Important For Teenage Weight Reduction?
Exercise is important for all age groups including very old age. Teenagers who are overweight should be introduced to an exercise programme that is fun and sustainable for them. This may be anything from walking, swimming, running to group sports. At the same time, teenagers should be informed as to what constitutes healthy foods. Support should be given to teenagers who need to lose weight and exercise should be encouraged.
Exercise is important not only for teenage weight reduction, but for any age group that can move without support. Controlling calories is not an efefctive weight loss method, as the amount of weight lost will come to a stanstill after some time due to adaptation of the body to the lowered intake. Exercise can boost metabolic rates and that, when combned with diet control is the best way to lose weight
- Is true that it is not advisable for teenager to go on diet as this can compromise their growth spur?
- Is my son thin or fat he is 14 years old and 5 foot 8 inches and 130 pounds?
- How Can Teens Lose Weight?
- I lost weight fast as a teenager but now in my thirties I struggle, why is this?
- What diet should a teenager eat?
- Is there an appropriate age to start dieting?
- What is the safest way in order for a teenager to lose weight?
- Teenage diet, is it harmful to my child?
- Best foods for teenagers?
- Are Meridia diet pills safe for teenagers?
Last Activity: 2011-06-13 13:43:23
This question has been viewed 674 times.
3 people are following this question: