Is gastric sleeve surgery an effective weight loss option?
The latest weight loss methods nowadays involve surgery, and one of them is gastric sleeve. Compared to other gastric surgical procedure, gastric sleeve is the safest option so far. This procedure does not affect the absorption of nutrients so you are assured that you will still be able to get all the nutrients that your body needs. Another very important feature of gastric sleeve that makes it effective is that the part of the stomach wherein the hunger-stimulating hormone is abundant is removed.
- How do Gastric sleeves work?
- How effective is a gastric sleeve surgery?
- Is there any restriction to food after recovery from the surgery?
- If I’m about to undergo a gastric sleeve surgery, how long will it take me to eat the things I want to?
- Is it safe to undergo gastric sleeve surgery?
- I’ve heard about the gastric sleeve surgery, can I undergo this procedure?
- What is Bariatric Surgery?
Last Activity: 2011-06-08 17:34:30
This question has been viewed 277 times.
1 people are following this question: