Is green tea better than coffee for weight loss?
Green tea, in fact any kind of tea, has significantly lower caffeine content than coffee. The scientific evidence on the impact on weight loss of this is mixed. Some studies show that higher caffeine beverages help weight loss, while low-caffeine beverages help weight maintenance. Others have shown that higher-caffeine beverages trigger weight gain by increasing production of stress hormones.
- What is the difference of Green tea over other teas and coffee?
- What's the difference between green tea and weight loss tea?
- Is Green tea really useful or is all hype?
- Can drinking green tea make me lose weight?
- What are the weight loss benefits of drinking green tea?
- Is green tea better than black tea for weight loss?
- In what form should I consume green tea for best results?
- How much green tea can I drink in a day for optimum results?
- Can green tea assist weight loss?
Last Activity: 2011-07-06 12:42:02
This question has been viewed 650 times.
1 people are following this question: