Is Green tea really useful or is all hype?
Green tea has been proved to poses numerous health benefits. It has a rich supply of antioxidants which explains its health benefits. Further it can also help in lowering blood cholesterol and triglyceride values, bring about weight loss and keep your bowels moving regularly. But you need to drink at least 4- 6cups a day to see any benefits.
- What is the difference of Green tea over other teas and coffee?
- What's the difference between green tea and weight loss tea?
- Can drinking green tea make me lose weight?
- What are the weight loss benefits of drinking green tea?
- Is green tea better than coffee for weight loss?
- Is green tea better than black tea for weight loss?
- In what form should I consume green tea for best results?
- How much green tea can I drink in a day for optimum results?
- Can green tea assist weight loss?
Last Activity: 2011-05-29 11:30:14
This question has been viewed 507 times.
1 people are following this question: