Is it healthy to use a liquid diet for a year or more?
No it is not at all safe to continue liquid diets for more than a day or two. Liquid diets are actaully recommended by medical experts only for people who are ill or are going to undergo surgical operations. Liquid diets restrict calories and chronic restrcition of calories can lead to malnutrition.
- I’m on a liquid diet, what foods are safe for me?
- What are LIQUID DIETS?
- Can I use liquid diet to lose weight?
- For how long can I be on a clear liquid diet?
- How does a liquid diet for weight loss work?
- What are benefits of Liquid diets?
- How Effective Are Liquid Diets?
- Are liquid diets a good way to lose weight?
- Has the anyone tried the HCG liquid diet?
Last Activity: 2011-06-14 21:33:35
This question has been viewed 373 times.
2 people are following this question: