Is it possible for Diabetics to undergo Bariatric surgery?
At present there are sill undergoing studies to prove of the relevance of gartric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy for diabetics. They are successful operations and above 70% of those diabetics who underwent one study either have improved or resolved diabetes. Although advice is only diabetics who are morbidly obese undergoes such surgeries.
- What is a diabetic diet?
- What are the complications associated with type 2 diabetes?
- What medical treatments are available for obese people?
- How do I lose weight as a diabetic?
- Can anyone recommend a good diet for diabetics?
- If I suffer from diabetes can I go on the atkins diet?
- Are slim fast shakes OK for diabetics?
- How much do I need to weight to consider weight loss surgery?
- What is a gastric balloon?
- How much weight can I expect lose with a gastric bypass?
Last Activity: 2011-06-07 19:36:11
This question has been viewed 928 times.
1 people are following this question: