Is it safe to undergo gastric sleeve surgery?
Gastric sleeve surgery or sleeve gastrectomy is the latest and a safe surgical procedure for obese clients. But if your BMI is way too high, around 40-60+, there may be risks involved. However, firsthand measures could be done as preparation for your gastric sleeve surgery. You may be asked to comply with a strict weight loss method until you reach the desired BMI recommended to undergo gastric sleeve surgery.
- How do Gastric sleeves work?
- How effective is a gastric sleeve surgery?
- Is there any restriction to food after recovery from the surgery?
- If I’m about to undergo a gastric sleeve surgery, how long will it take me to eat the things I want to?
- Is gastric sleeve surgery an effective weight loss option?
- I’ve heard about the gastric sleeve surgery, can I undergo this procedure?
- What is Bariatric Surgery?
Last Activity: 2011-06-08 17:27:42
This question has been viewed 377 times.
1 people are following this question: