Is it true that the author of Atkins diet died and it is because of that very diet?
At 72, Dr. Robert C. Atkins died. That was on April 8, 2003 but not was not because of his diet or any other medical illness. He had an accident while walking in New York on his way to work and sustained head injuries causing death. The Atkins diet has garnered much attention as much as many controversies and negative comments but it has high contribution to the diet community and research.
- How effective is Atkins diet?
- Are there phases to Atkins diet?
- What is the NEW ATKINS DIET?
- Why is Ketosis mentioned often with Atkins Diet?
- What is the problem with ketones? Why do people react negatively with Atkins Diet because of it?
- Who started Atkins Diet?
- What are the disadvantages of Atkins Diet?
- What are the foods allowed in Atkins diet?
- How long should I continue Atkins diet?
- What is Ketotic state?
Last Activity: 2011-06-03 05:17:20
This question has been viewed 363 times.
1 people are following this question: